Take a look at the rules below and submit your film now!
1. Films must be 3 minutes or shorter (including credits, titles, fades, music, etc.) No exceptions of any sort.
2. $15.00 entry fee PER FILM thru March 25. Online entry fee increases to $20 ($15 for Withoutabox submission) thru April 15. For Withoutabox users only there is an extended deadline thru April 23 with a $35fee ($25WAB fee) per film.You may enter as many films as you like.
3. One film per DVD.
4. Entries accepted only on DVD or DIGITAL SUBMISSION. DVD’S will not be returned.
5. Digital submissions must be done through Withoutabox.com (WAB). Digital files (MOV or MPG only!) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via WeTransfer.com once your WAB submission is complete. Digitally submitted files must be named using your Withoutabox submission number (WAB number). Still images submitted this way must also be named using your WAB number.
6. Include a high resolution (300 DPI+) still from your film for publicity on a cd.
7. Each DVD must be marked with: name of filmmaker(s), name of film, phone number & email (required).
8. DEADLINE : ENTRIES DUE BY April 12, 2013.
9. Entries must be mailed to: Mission Control, Inc. 1225 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, NM 87505. NO DROP OFFS! NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. Make checks payable to: Mission Control, Inc.
11. Filmmakers will be notified of selection by email on or before May 5, 2013.
12. Prizes will be awarded for Best Film, Best Comedy, Best Documentary, Best Experimental, Best Animation & A Jury Prize.
13. Winner will be showcased on the Santa Fe New Mexican website. By submitting, entrant agrees to all terms of exhibition.
14. Prizes will be awarded during the opening night gala at The Lensic at the end of May, 2013. Actual date to be announced.
Withoutabox logos are trademarks of Withoutabox, a DBA of IMDb.com Inc. or its affiliates.